The Surgical LED Headlight that offers portability, quality light and brightness to match.
With the new 70K LUX output, the Sunoptic Surgical LED-9000-II is providing 50% more light than major competitors headlights. The quality of the light appearing in the spot is unmatched in any other LED on the market! The LED-9000-II features even distribution of its all white light, eliminating the unusable brown and yellow edges seen in other LEDs. With the spot size expanded to 110mm the LED-9000-II now has a spot size to compete with any other brand.
Expanded maximum spot size from 80mm to 110mm of all white light
- A 62% Increase in LUX output from 43,000 to 70,000 LUX at 40cm working distance
- Effective 20mm minimum spot size, proving valuable in MIS procedures.
- Newly designed more effective cooling fan.
- Lower profile module and weight – 9oz
- Lightweight headband with Rear cranial Support (RCS)
- Battery Life – 2 ½ hours at half intensity, Approx. 5 hours at 50% intensity
- Battery Recharge Time 3.5 hours
- Colour Rendition Index (CRI) of 75
- Battery and holster weight 12 oz.
- Variable intensity control
- 3 year warranty for headlight, and 1 year warranty on batteries
The wider spot diameter, increased light output, and the uniform white light throughout the spot will bring the 9000-II much closer to the industry standard of xenon headlights.
In keeping with the new industry expectation, the NEW Sunoptic Surgical SSL-9000-II LED Headlight is simple in design, light in colour to allow for visualisation of any debris or blood splatter and is easy to clean.